SIMPLE FUTURE
He will practice both fotball and tennis
She will prefer either men or women
He will hates both fruit or vegetable
I will like either Samsung or Motorola
SIMPLE PAST
My mom didn't laugh neither in the house nor in the street
I didn't talk neither in the school nor in the house
She did cry both in its room or in the school
He did eat either in the day or in the night
SIMPLE PRESENT
I talk either español or inglish
She eats neither good nor bad
They didn't learn neither fast nor slow
I kick either leg right or leg left
He will practice both fotball and tennis
She will prefer either men or women
He will hates both fruit or vegetable
I will like either Samsung or Motorola
SIMPLE PAST
My mom didn't laugh neither in the house nor in the street
I didn't talk neither in the school nor in the house
She did cry both in its room or in the school
He did eat either in the day or in the night
SIMPLE PRESENT
I talk either español or inglish
She eats neither good nor bad
They didn't learn neither fast nor slow
I kick either leg right or leg left
Missing illustrations
ResponderBorrarCalif: 9